Always dress like you’re going to see your worst enemy !
Hi My Loves,
Welcome back to my blog and welcome back to another Winter Look Book ( can’t believe that it’s almost a year since the last one ). Winter Look Books are my absolute favourites , my first ever blog was that and Winter fashion is the best, fight me , but it is 🙂 !
So last year’s winter look books had a lot of fashion that was not available in India , stuff that I had got shipped from abroad and stuff but this year , I have only stuck to Indian Plus Size Brands . Let’s jump right into it then shall we…
1. For the times when it is too cold for Summer but too hot for Winters – Shorts with a Sweater ! Pink has been my signature colour since even before I was born I think but the past few years saw a decline of the fuscia and hot pinks and rise of the peaches and blushes . But 2017 has brought back the solid bright pink into our wardrobes and pairing that with light blue denims is pure Love ❤ ❤ ! H&M has plus sizes , a specific section dedicated to plus sizes , in all their stores . This I had to buy ’cause PINK ! It is a very light , thin sweater more useful for the chillier than cold days .
Pink Sweater : H&M+
Blue Embroidered Shorts : aLL – The Plus Size Store
WHite Sneakers : Truffle Collection
Floral Print Wayfarers : Forever 21
2. Turtle necks have made a major come back and what better season to wear them than the Winters . Also how hard have we plus size women searched for chinos ??? Something that is a must have bottom wear in every closet was unreachable to us Plus Size women for far too long ! Well fret not ’cause Amydus is here with answers to all our woes ! The fashion forward brand has wide variety of turtle necks and chinos , sure to help you look trendy ! The turtle neck that I am wearing here is something that I fell in love with , the colour -Olive Green ,uff perfect for Winter and the material is so lovely , it is of a soft but cosy Tshirt material on the outside and inside , it is lined with a fleece like material to keep you warm. The chinos too are of a fully stretch denim material .
Olive Green Turtle neck Sweatshirt : Amydus
Mustard Chinos : Amydus
Tan Brogues : Hong Kong
Brown Sling Bag : Westside Stores
Green Aviators : Splash Fashion
Black Gloves : H&M
Black Knit Cap : Accessorize
Golden Oversized Hoops : H&M
3. Trust me when I say this , you will get spoilt for choice when it comes to winter wear at H&M . This turtle neck , bell sleeved sweater is like from a retro dream ❤ ! I can live in this forever . The material is sooo soft and light and the colour was so chic that it made person who rarely gravitates towards blues , fall in love with it !
Blue Sweater : H&M+
Grey Treggings : H&M+
Grey Uggs : Primark , London
Pink Aviators : Koovs
Grey Faux Angora Fidler Cap : Hill Road , Bandra
4. Why should winter fashion stay behind on the latest trends of the year ? Nexus by Lifestyle stores has a beautiful variety of knits this season and guess what , it’s all in Plus Sizes ! The rose appliqué to ruffled sleeves , cold shoulders to boat necks and ofcourse faux angora fur like products too ! Wow right 😀 ? What I’m wearing here one of the many things I shopped from Nexus for winter. This sweater is more like a tee , it is that thin . I love the pink roses on it ❤
Grey Rose Appliqué Ruffled sleeve Sweater : Nexus by Lifestyle
Blue Jeans : Rainbow Stores USA
White shoes : Truffle Collection
Ski Hat : Kasol Market
Knit Earrings : Kasol Market
5. How can I end a Winter Look book without the staple leather jacket ? Flaunting here , the Sky Blue Leather Open Jacket from Amydus . If you all follow me on insta you all already know how much I searched for this jacket and the story behind that ! ( Aren’t you following me on insta ? Go Follow Now , What are you waiting for ? ) The jacket is made of an outer faux leather material lined with an inner cotton material . It has no buttons and I would say that in terms of fitting , if your arms are a lil bulkier than the rest of your body , then sizing up for this one would be appropriate . This jacket can be worn to work ( dont be fooled by the leather material , the colour more than steals it’s thunder ) , to parties , while travelling or just while goin for an evening coffee .
Sky Blue Open Jacket : Amydus
Olive Green Pants : Amydus
White embroidered top : Splash Fashions
Tan Suede Boots : Zara
Blush Glares : ALDO
Blush Gloves : H&M
Blush Scarf : Accessorize
Watch : Tommy Hilfiger
This Brings us to the end of yet ANOTHER WINTER LOOK BOOK .
Hope you liked the looks curated by me and incase you try any of these then do tag me in your posts..I love seeing your pictures…I also occasionally stalk some of you :P.
Stay tuned for more Look Book posts !
Bye My Loves !